INITIAL PUBLIC OFFER - (IPO)
been a summer of love for the retail institutional investors
to subscribe in Initial Public Offer floated by the
various companies joining the alternative investment
market through IPO’s thereby investors earning
substantial amount of returns while listed in the exchanges.
A Corporate may raise capital in the primary market
by way of on Initial Public Offer. An Initial Public
Offer (IPO) is the selling of securities to the public
in the primary market. It is the largest source of funds
with long indefinite maturity for the Company.
POINTS TO KEEP IN MIND BEFORE APPLYING FOR
AN - IPO
- Your Demat accout number is clearly written
without any smudging or overwriting etc.
- Your Payment details like cheque number , bank details
etc clearly written.
- Your bid is for the proper bid lot and a price within
the bid range.
- The order of names in the application is the same
as in your DP – Account .
- PAN Card copy should be submitted along with the
In case of any queries regarding IPO
please feel free to contact:
T.BALASUBRAMANIAM PH: 28587105 - 108 Extn.
Mobile: 98410 84421
28587105 – 108 Extn. 27